Access Cover Frame Types
- Frame is bedded directly to the top of the chamber.
- Supplied with corner lugs to enhance adhesion to bedding mortar.
- Galvanised steel frame with internal or external locating skirt.
- Can be supplied with holes for securing to the chamber with self-tapping screws.
- Raising skirt assists with reinstatement and prevents ingress of debris if the frame is raised in the future.
- Recessed cover with extra-deep frame.
- Standard cover tray means it can still be manually removed by a single person when filled.
- Allows paving materials to be placed right up to the edge of the frame.
- Designed for use in Shared Spaces/Homezone areas.
- Steel frame with smooth outer vertical face to allow for block paving etc. to be placed right up to the frame.
- Extra deep frame which allows finished paving to be installed without the need for a concrete fillet. Available for selected sizes only.
- Designed to be used with STAKKAbox™ Modula chambers.
- Allows block paving to be placed right up to the edge of the frame.
- Produced from SMC, a type of glass reinforced polyester resin (GRP).
- No inherent scrap value.
- Available for selected sizes only.