PROtrough Receives PADS Approval!!
Cubis Systems are thrilled to announce that its cable protection product, PROtrough, has been approved by Network Rail.
- Safe and rapid installation
- Elimination of common heat distortion and thermal expansion issues
- Lightweight design (X5 lighter than concrete)
- Unique one click interlocking cover and sliding mechanism
- Complies with European fire-retardant specifications
- 5 Way Junction Box for inlet and outlet cable routes
- A range of accessories to deal with tight turns, elevations, natural curvature, and other obstacles
Combining technical expertise, knowledge of the industry and client collaboration, PROtrough has been expertly designed to provide an innovative solution for your infrastructure projects.
Now Network Rail approved for full use within electrical substation compounds, Cubis’ cable protection product offers an advanced and innovative design. In comparison to other lightweight thermoplastic troughing systems, PROtrough is made from a thermoset material and therefore is capable of complying with all major rail fire retardancy specifications for tunnels and stations. PROtrough is also designed to work with Cubis’ cable protection and access chamber products such as STAKKAbox™ ULTIMA Connect and MULTIduct™. Seamless integration with multiple products allows clients to experience easy cable management and network access.
To learn more about our range of products, visit us at the Railtex live exhibition (10th-12th May 2022), where you will have the opportunity to find out more about PROtrough from Cubis’ industry experts!
If you are unable to attend the event, you can also discover more about this exciting troughing solution by downloading the new PADS brochure from Cubis’ website.