Elevate your team through Cubis’ CPD approved remote training webinar series
Over the past 12 months one question which has been raised frequently to our Business Development team is, “How do businesses, managers and team leaders educate their employees in new products, methods, techniques and processes?”.
The above points play a key role in improving design, while ensuring projects run smoothly and ahead of schedule.
This issue has become increasingly more difficult in today's digital landscape, especially within the engineering space that has traditionally been both hands-on and technical in nature.
Cubis would like to help you educate and train both your new and experienced team members by offering FREE online remote training sessions that are CPD accredited which will highlight the capabilities of our products and services while recognising the importance of the design, construction of service runs and network access chamber systems for your project.
Webinars are CPD accredited and can be used for any aspiring engineer/professional as evidence of their continued professional development. Training sessions are sector focused providing expert technical advice.
- What are network access chambers used for?
- When is best to use and not to use an access chamber?
- Loading situation and scenarios
- Access options and how they vary based on application
- How to optimise your design both practically and economically
- Safe methods of working
- The Permanent Way Forward for Engineered Rail Solutions
- The Future of Digital Engineering (BIM) within the Design of Service Runs and Access Chambers
To register your interest in one of our CPD training webinars click the links above. Alternatively, if you would like to arrange a separate tailored session for your team at a date that suits you then please get in touch.